Do customers actually care if a business is local or not anymore
#1
One of my thoughts was whether being a Bristol based company is still an important feature for potential clients or most people nowadays care only about the prices and the quality of the products and services and it doesn't matter where the company is. Taking into account the modern situation I can't be sure that it's important anymore. And here I wanted to ask those people who work with local companies - do your clients ever mention that they have chosen you because you were close enough to their home? Or do they mention it rarely nowadays?
I have been thinking about the same issue from the perspective of an SEO optimization. I have researched what seo agency Bristol should focus on and it appeared that a large part of it depends on the local relevance of the company even if it's not something which is important for the customer itself. Thus I became interested whether the high local rank affects the level of trust that people have for your website once they see it or it means only that it's possible to be found but not that the location is important?
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)